• Medication or supplements that can cause excessive bleeding such as aspirin or fish oil should be avoided.
• Some patients are encouraged to lose weight prior to surgery.
• Smokers should quit. For routine gynecomastia surgery, this is less critical than those cases which require skin removal, where smoking can compromise blood supply to delicate skin flap.
• Shaving is not required except around the incision site, on the nipple in most cases, unless extensive skin removal is required.
• Gym rats can work out up until the day of surgery.
Crazy Bulk oral steroids are produced in a cGMP-certified facility in the United States. That’s right! These steroids are made in the . In case you’re not aware of what cGMP is, it stands for a certified good manufacturing process. To obtain this designation, a facility must submit to annual inspections by the FDA. Crazy Bulk steroids are top oral steroids for many reasons, but the fact that they are produced under such first-rate conditions is among the best examples. Knowing that the FDA comes out to inspect the facility every year should be very reassuring to you, and it’s yet another reason to stick with these safe, legal, highly effective anabolic steroids.
The list of medications can be found in the “Amplification of MOD THIRTEEN.” Because the Amplification lists some, but not all, of the DEA-identified controlled substances, it is important to consider the effect of those medications, too. The following hyperlinks will take you to the various schedules of controlled substances identified in the Code of Federal Regulations: Schedule I (21 . ), Schedule II (21 . ), Schedule III (21 . ), Schedule IV (21 . ), and Schedule V (21 . ).