Hey I’m 18 and have been lifting since I was in 7th grade and am now a senior. I’m interested In the dball cycle over the dianabol but have a few questions. The first question is do I need to take a test booster with it? Although it is recommended Ik if you mess with your body’s natural production at a young age it can screw up your production of it. My next question is about after you finish it. I’m seeing stuff about if the effects last and what I’m asking is if the dball effects of muscle growth wear off or do you lose the muscle you gained. What iv got from reading is if you just take the pills daily without test booster which is my option I’m really wanting to take, after my cycle runs out I won’t just lose muscle or stop growth will I? Thanks for you’re time and get back to me asap as I’m looking to order it soon
This is dependent on the individual and, also, the amount of aromatizing compounds the person is running. Generally, a good starting dose is ED (every day) or 25mg EOD (every other day). The user must utilize blood work to see how their body is reacting at the starting dosage they choose and then adjust as needed. Experienced anabolic steroid users will usually find a dose they like and stick to it with no problems. As I said already, if you start noticing joint issues then the dose should be lowered; on the other hand, if you start noticing any estrogen related sides, such as puffy or sensitive breasts or water retention, it’s time to increase the dosage.
• Myth: Dbol will make you fat.
• Truth: There is no anabolic steroid on earth that can make you gain fat. You make yourself gain fat by eating too much.
• Myth: If you supplement with Dbol you'll get really puffy, bloofy, watery, bloated, etc.
• Truth: Yes, Dianabol does aromatize, and aromatizing steroids can make you hold water, but this is extremely easy to control. If you control your diet, and don't overeat you will rarely have a problem. If you are very sensitive, if you supplement with an Aromatase Inhibitor there is almost no way on earth you'll have a problem if you're also controlling your diet.
• Myth: Anadrol is stronger than Dianabol.
• Truth: On a per milligram basis, Dianabol is far more powerful than Anadrol.
• Myth: Muscle gained through Dbol use isn't real.
• Truth: Muscle gained is just that, muscle. If you move X amount of weight when you're supplementing with Dianabol, because you're using Dbol does that mean you didn't really move the weight?
• Myth: You will lose all your gains as soon as you stop using Dbol.
• Truth: When you discontinue use you are going to lose some of your gains; this is unavoidable. Without the influx of hormones, the body won't maintain 100% of the gains. For this reason, your cycle or anabolic steroid use must extend past the Dbol portion of the cycle. Further, there must be a proper recovery plan once all steroid use has been discontinued. If you can do these things, you won't keep all your gains, but you'll keep enough of them until your next cycle comes around.